2021 Competitive Community Grant Cycle
The foundation will launch its 2021 grant application process in September 2020 and award grants in two categories - Clemmons-Lewisville Enrichment Grants and Transitions Grants - from its unrestricted and field of interest funds.
- Clemmons-Lewisville Enrichment Grants will fund strategies and outcomes that lead to positive impact and lasting improvement. Solutions are encouraged to raise organizational capacity in meeting the needs and evolving interests of Clemmons and Lewisville. Enrichment Grants will be awarded between $2,500 and $7,500 with project completion expected within one year. Grant recipients will be required to submit a final report.
- Transitions Grants will fund programs and services that focus on aging adults and seniors as well as school-aged children and youth in Clemmons and Lewisville. Transitions Grants will be awarded between $2,500 and $10,000 with project completion expected within one year. Grant recipients will be required to submit a final report.
Collaborative grants undertaken in partnership with multiple nonprofit organizations are also welcome. Projects of a particular scope may benefit from each organization’s service area. Collaborations often create more effective and sustainable programs or services than those that are initiated unaccompanied. All collaborations must support a specific effort, share responsibility, and work together to develop a jointly agreed-upon structure.
- Application Opens: Tuesday, September 8
- Application Closes: Wednesday, October 14
- Review Process: through mid-November
- Recommendations to Board for Approval: Tuesday, November 17
- Grant Decision Notifications: Wednesday, November 18